Addax Plus SDS Drill Bit
Addax professional SDS Hammer bits are a premium quality product, suitable for use in rotary hammers with the SDS Plus tool system. It has a high quality Tungsten carbide tip and twin flute design for increased drilling performance.
High quality European BC20 Tungsten Carbide tip to give extended durability.
– UK sourced special Nickel Chromoly shank
– Cold formed blanks utilised up to 11mm diameter
– Fully heat treated to eliminate bending
– Twin flute design for increased dilling performance
– Shot-peened for increased strength and durability
German tested and PGM approved to ensure the bits drill with dimensional precision and performance when used in concrete and masonry.
4.0 x 160mm, 5.0 x 160mm, 5.5 x 160mm, 6.0 x 160mm, 6.0 x 210mm, 6.0 x 260mm, 6.5 x 260mm, 6.5 x 160mm, 7.0 x 210mm, 7.0 x 160mm, 8 x 310mm, 8.0 x 160mm, 8.0 x 210mm, 10 x 310mm, 10 x 450mm, 10 x 210mm, 10 x 160mm, 12 x 450mm, 12 x 310mm, 12 x 210mm, 14 x 450mm, 14 x 210mm, 14 x 310mm, 16 x 450mm, 16 x 300mm, 16 x 210mm, 18 x 210mm, 18 x 450mm, 18 x 300mm, 20 x 300mm, 20 x 450mm, 22 x 450mm, 25 x 450mm